Take this perfectly portable little book along wherever you go, and you'll always be ready for a peaceful, creative coloring adventure!
- Portable format adult coloring book, so you can bring the relaxing & creative world of coloring anywhere you go
- Handy size fits in pocket or purse so you can color anywhere—great for use in waiting rooms, during your lunch break, or while waiting to pick the kids up from soccer practice
- Helpful advice on choosing colors and techniques, with suggested coloring methods and fully colored examples
- High-quality paper—extra-thick & archival grade to resist bleed through, and acid-free to last 200 years
- One-side only designs, with inspirational quotes to go with each page
- Perforated pages detach easily for gifting or display
Inside this conveniently compact adult coloring book, you'll find dozens of calming illustrations of birds, flowers, inspiring quotes, and imaginative animals to help reduce stress and relax your mind. Small enough to color anywhere, but big enough for creative fun, take this portable, travel-ready book along wherever you go, and you'll always be ready to color whenever inspiration strikes!
Wherever you find (or need!) a few moments of downtime, awaiting you inside Color Calm Coloring Book are 28 peacful, relaxing coloring activities. Each charming, original design is just waiting to be filled with your favorite watercolors, colored pencils, markers, crayons, gel pens, or crayons.
Color Calm Coloring Book includes helpful advice on choosing colors, with suggested color palettes and fully colored examples to inspire your imagination.
Printed on one side only of high quality, extra-thick, archival-grade, acid-free, 200-year paper, each perforated page detaches easily for gifting or display. Each design is paired with an inspiring quote on the back, and space to write a little note.
Not only is coloring fun and relaxing, it's also a creative opportunity to be yourself by expressing how you feel through color. Use each page as your own creative space to explore and play, have fun, and most important—be yourself!